Friday, 18 April 2008

Bloggy Love


Wow! I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling of bloggy love! KirinCo, Hollabee and Freshly Blended have all mentioned me on their sites which is very flattering! I've had such a big couple of days, starting at 2am with a one year old who wanted to sit up and eat water crackers for a couple of hours...

It's been so nice to hear from so many people who like my designs - I'm thrilled you all do! Thanks for all your positive feedback! I'm really looking forward to seeing what all you crafty people make from the fabric!

I'm trying to set up a system to be organised with the packaging and posting - mainly trying to do it when 2 young people are otherwise occupied! I've spread things out on a shagpile rug so some of you may be getting extra fluff in your letters! Other than that I have been keeping busy and did manage to put together a cloth bucket using the buds fabric. I've lined it with calico and really like how it looks. Still not sure how I'll use it. Any suggestions? I might make a few different sizes...

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That would be perfect for storing little fabric scraps while you are cutting things out. You can save all the little scrappy bits and then use them to stuff things like pincushions or softies.

glorydaze said...

Your prints are fantastic! I especially like those birds. If the success of our other Melbourne printing ladies is anything to go by, I am sure you will be overwhelmed by the response to your new fabrics. Well Done!

CurlyPops said...

Hi Pippijoe,
I received my gorgeous fabric in todays mail. Thanks so much!
There will be a photo on my blog tomorrow.

Ju said...

Hi! Just came across your fabric on Freshly Blended! Congrats! I LOVE yor range. I write about NZ/Aussie design, art, cool stuff....and would love to feature you sometime.
Have added you to me blogroll and will be sure to steer people to your etsy store.
:) Julia

diana said...

I saw you over at Kirin Notebook blog, love your stuff. Your stuff would look great made up into lampshades, cushion and clothing.