Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Hands off!

I haven't been very 'hands on' creative recently. I have so many ideas swimming around but just needs to sort through and pull out the good ones. I've a few projects that are almost done, just need to sort out some sewing machine issues and we'll get there!

Fabbo article about pippijoe in the scene today! Thanks stevie! Now I've just got to feed a child, pick another one up from kinder, tidy up and decide on a few patterns to get the next print run off and running!

5 comments:

cindy said...

Ooooohhhh - Any hints for possible new patterns. Just a sticky beak question - Where does the name Pippijoe originate

Danielle said...

Congrats on the article, sounds great!

gryb said...

I know, its all impossible to juggle and still find time to be creative! Looks like you are managing well though!

Kirstin said...

Hello.

I love your fabrics and hope to purchase. Quick question first...
I make purses which I sell to a local boutique in my area. Just wondering if your fabrics can be used for this commercial (although small scale!) purpose?

Cheers.

pippijoe said...

I might need some help deciding on patterns, so hints will come once I'm there!

Pippijoe is a combination of my kids' middle names....

and yes, I'm perfectly happy for you to use my fabric commercially! Most flattered in fact! thanks!