Thursday, 5 June 2008

And the winner is....

Do you know how hard it is to get 2 little kids to co-operate?? I can assure you it was a very random method used in the draw. Some numbers may have been swallowed in the process! But after lots of yelling and snatching, the winner is......
Number 31!! Rhiannon, could you email me with your details and I'll drop the package into the post!
I used my son's very technical bingo barrel and we kept getting numbers out until we got a number in our range. Very advanced method!
Thanks to everyone who entered! Lovely to hear from you all!

2 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

Congrats to the winner! I wish I had me one of those fancy bingo gum ball machines. That would make quick work!

Danielle said...

That's a great bingo barrel... Much more exciting than a hat!