Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Out of the Forest


I'm back!! And to make a very short story of my adventures, I have a brand new shiny computer!

Happily, I can move on with a new print that I just love. The orchard is based on that gocco print I did a while back, but with 5 different trees, a cat, pears, apples, flowers and the lovely bird. I haven't had time to play with the fabric yet, but I have a few ideas of what I will do! You can have your own piece of it here!
This past week wasn't all bad, I did get a brand new nephew! He is very cute and has much more hair than my kids did on their first birthdays! I can't wait to fly up to Sydney to meet him!

11 comments:

cindy said...

Glad to see that you are back on line and with present too. I LOVE the new design. OOh and congrats on the new little person to cuddle.

Kate said...

Love the design and all the little swirls.

daisy janie said...

I really like this design!! So sweet and happy.

nerida said...

I love this design! Looks awesome in red too.

méri said...

Congrats "dear aunt"!

Your designs are always beautiful.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Congratulations - its a stunning design! And the photos look pretty good with that shiny new PC ...

Sam said...

What a fun print! It reminds me of running through orchards as a kid.

Sheridan said...

Love it, love it, love it! Just bought some, in fact. Nice work.

cindy said...

I was reading an interview that you did that said you loved drawing etc, with your kids. I would love a post on any art ideas you have. My boy is 3 and it is hard to get him interested. I would love some tips.

Jodie said...

I have finished piecing my scarf and your fabric is perfect - it brings it to life. I'll post pics tomorrow. Thankyou !

Black Eyed Susie said...

Wow, I love it. I hope there's some left.