Monday, 23 June 2008

Sprouted


It's a little bit of old news, but some time ago some other designers mentioned that they had been working on some kids designs for sproutdesign. I remember reading about it and thinking that it sounded like a fun project. The new news is that sproutdesign has just posted about the project again and this time, there are two more designs! Danielle and I have since been asked to join in! Very exciting! Here are the nine designs by naomi, kristen, tiel, shannon, surface art, lara, biancadanielle and me!

8 comments:

cindy said...

I think this is a great collection of talent. I can't read the names through which ones is yours.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Nice one! I love the sheep.

pippijoe said...

haha! yes the sheep are mine! thanks!

Hollabee said...

welcome to the sprout design club :)

Cicada Studio said...

A perfectly charming collection. Congrats on being included! What a talented group of artists!

Annie said...

That's very exciting - well done. I love them all.

daisy janie said...

A sweet collection - how wonderful to see your work included!

tiel said...

yay, I'm on the slow train it seems and just realised the connection.DER.

love the sheep.