Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Bubble Bird

Another bird to add to my collection, this time in the stream bubble fabric. I adjusted the pattern I discovered here to give it a longer rounder beak and I like how it looks!

In other news, I've been slowly and quietly working on a new 'professional' website and I finally have it online here. I'm planning to print onto heavier basecloth for upholstery uses, so this website is my first step in that direction. I've put it together myself with more than a little assistance from my sister. However if there are any teething issues, they will most likely be my doing... please tell me if you find any!!

New cushions in the new shop! Prices shown are now in Australian Dollars. You will soon be able to buy these gorgeous cushions from a few places around Melbourne. More on that soon...

I've also included a page where you can see many of the beautiful creations people have made! Take a look!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

The website looks great! And lovely to see some of the things people have made using your fabric :-)

cindy said...

It looks really good, that fabric page is just beautiful. I also love to see that your fabric has made it to good homes, who doesn't love a creations page. The little birds are sweet too.

méri said...

So many news.
Congrats!
It looks great :)
I wish you a great success, really!

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Love the new website - the design, layout and new shop are really fabulous. Gorgeous cushions, too! Will have to do a bit more shopping ...

Cicada Studio said...

The website looks great! Congrats!

daisy janie said...

Congratulations on your new website! It looks clean and fresh, just like your designs!

mizu designs said...

Hi there, just discovered your gorgeous textile prints via Jesse's blog. Your work is just to-die-for! And I LOVE your website!! I'm so glad I found you and that you're also in Melbourne :)

Dizzy said...

Love the bird, do you mind if I post it on my blog?

Annie said...

Love your bird and can't wait for the kiddi up fabric. We are doing a unit on that at school at the moment and it will be perfect. I will put some up in my classroom when it is available. Just LOVE IT! Well done for keeping it so real and relevant to your life - the passion shines through that way. The bag I made with your nests is fab and well loved by one of our staff. Did you see it on my blog?

Shimmy Shake said...

Your website is fabulous! It is very easy to navigate through. I love the section where you can see what others have created with your beautiful fabrics, great idea!

Also, I couldn't be more honored and excited to see me listed under Winter Blogalicious...so sweet, it made my day. Thanks!