Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Tealicious!


I'm very excited to have a new colourway in the shop. The Daises and Orchard have been so popular in the red, I've reprinted them in the red along with a gorgeous teal.

I love these two designs and am looking forward to creating new cushions for the kids in contrasting colourways with them! I don't know who will get which colour... Whatever I decide they'll want what the other has - will they ever grow out of that?

Thank you to Jan for the lovely mention on Scoutie Girl! She's also a textile designer so it's especially nice to hear that she likes my designs too! Nice handbags as well!

3 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

Yummy color! A winner for sure.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

The teal is divine. And Orchard is looking awfully tempting ...

Michelle said...

I love the teal! Oh, if only I hadn't rushed around your shop so fast the other day, I would have added the teal for sure!

Hopefully they'll still be around in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed!