Thursday, 7 August 2008

Happy Tree



The one whose name comes from the Sound of Music also known as Ms Hoppo Bumpo has recently passed on a Tree of Happiness award to me! She writes beautifully and actually finishes most of the projects she starts!

To accept the award, I have to list six things that make me happy and then, pass the honour on to other bloggers. So here we go....

Six things that make me happy:
  • the crusty bits from the edge of the lasagne
  • colours - all of them, but not all at the same time
  • a fresh drawing pad and new pencils
  • my first coffee in the morning outside in the sun with a sudoku
  • hearing my husband singing to my kids in the bath
  • cooking up a feast with produce from the farmers market and not having to clean up
Phew, there you go! So now I pass the baton and bestow the Tree of Happiness upon their fab blogs: craftjuice, bug and pop, of paper and thread, shimmy shake and little byrd

7 comments:

nerida said...

Thanks so much! I've really enjoyed thinking about what makes me happy today.

cindy said...

Thanks so much for the passing it on. I am taking a day to contemplate. I was a bit excited I got picked, I didn't even know you were reading - Thanks.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Oh, thank you for the nice words. Its a good thing I have kept the true nature of my vast quantity of unfinished projects a little bit quiet!

Liesl xx

PS. I like the crusty bits of the lasagne too. I have found that you can make an entire tray of crusty lasagne, simply by accidentally leaving it in the oven @ 180oC for 2.5 hours.

h+b said...

fantastic fabric - I was admiring it in etsy recently .. and now here on the blog via Hoppo Bumpo !

xx

Shimmy Shake said...

Thank you so much. I am thrilled you clasify my blog as 'fab' - thank you. I will try to think of some of my favorite things...I may not pass it on to specific blogs but may put out a general inquiry -hope you don't mind.

Shimmy Shake said...

oh...and my favorite of your favorite was the crusty lasagne bits and the singing during bath time - so funny and so sweet. Fun to hear a bit more about you!

Danielle said...

Aww - thanks so much! Sorry I haven't had a chance to post & pass it on yet - will try and get to it soon!