Monday, 4 August 2008

In style

On Friday I went along to the Life in Style Trade Show which was full of beautiful homewares, bags, kids pyjamas, hair accessories and much more. I finally met Rebekah from One Small Room and saw their stand which looked great! I especially loved her dress which was a grown up version of one of their girl's tunics. 
The Trade Show was also the launch of their new range of child focused prints 'Designers for Sprout Design' of which I was one of the designers. I look forward to seeing the print on fabric!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to new fabric too.

nerida said...

Congratulations on your Sprout prints. I'm looking so forward to seeing them too.

tiel said...

wasn't it good to see.

i must have just missed you, and I too want a dress just like Rebekah was wearing!