Saturday, 16 August 2008

Just kidding


I arrived home yesterday to find my two new prints waiting for me! I am very excited about these designs and have printed them full width so they can be used for more homewares and pillows and other fun bedroom stuff! They are in my shop now. I also have them available in half width sections if you have just a small project in mind.

My kids have chosen themselves in the line up. Big Joe is the blondie with the shaggy hair (especially so, thanks to last weekends scissor/hair incident) and little pip is still waiting for her hair... we are hoping to be able to wear hairclips by her second birthday...

As always, there are mix packs of the fabric in the etsy shop for lovely crafty purposes! Such a rainy weekend - perfect craft weather!

8 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

So cute! Just right for baby's room!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Trust me to go shopping in your store this morning, and not a few hours later!

I'll be back though - once I have used up the other fabric!

Jodie said...

They are great - such fun prints.

Danielle said...

Really cute design - it looks great printed up!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh my gosh, they turned out so so darling.

Jesse said...

Very cute! I can imagine kids loving this, there's so much to look at.

Annie said...

Fantastic stuff - I will speak to the finance manager on his return and then put in my order!!

Shimmy Shake said...

So adorable...I love that Big Joe and Little pip both picked themselves out in the line up, so cute!