Thursday, 18 September 2008

A little bird told me..

We're back! We had such a gorgeous time at the beach, meeting a new cousin, playing in the sand and swimming. Now we're back in moody weather looking forward to the real summer ahead! I arrived back to a full inbox which included these gorgeous pictures of Little Bird at Elliot - a new shop in Port Elliot which is full of gorgeous independently designed goodies. See my stockists list for more details. If you're anywhere nearby you should pop in and take a peek!
I have a lot to get through, so please be patient if you're waiting for a response from me, I'm methodically working my way through my inbox. We should be all back on track in a day or two. I've got a new run of Laundry Birds almost ready to go in a couple of delicious new colours. I've also got a few loads of holiday laundry to get through. Lets see which gets done first!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

More laundry birds - YAY

cindy said...

I am with Jodie, hooray for the laundry birds. I am still trying to cut into my last lot, they are so sweet, I hate to do it.