Monday, 6 October 2008

Real Exciting

It's such an honour to have my cushions included in Real Living Magazine's November issue. They were featured in an article entitled Best of the Best Cushions. Wow! Real Living is full of design and decorating ideas and I'm thrilled that pippijoe has made it onto their pages!


Waterhens in pics above and nests in pic below.

I've recently made some large (60 x 60cm) cushions from the nest fabric which (can I say?) look fantastic on my couch! I've just got to take a few pics and get them up on the site for you to see!

10 comments:

Jodie said...

Well done , they look totally awesome!!!

cindy said...

Congratulations - I am so glad that you seem to be finding such great success. I finally got brave enough to cut into my water hens. I will have to send it to you once I have finished.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Wow, that is so exciting! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your cafe apron tute is fantastic, I'll be linking to it!

Susan said...

Those look great (esp yours). Will have to take a look. I WANT that chair - Danish to die for!

Cicada Studio said...

Wow, fantastic! Congratulations!!

Fer said...

That's soooo cool! I love the nest fabric, might have to get me some more!

Shannon said...

Nice one! I hope this = BIG SALES!!

Little Mary Moo said...

Fantastic, it looks wonderful.

Danielle said...

Oooh I spotted your cushions in there! They look fantastic! How exciting!!

:-)

Leslie said...

I was reading the article in Real Living and knew I recognised your cushions...congrats on the mention.