Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Tomato buds and a hen or two

After a long search for some more lovely 100% hemp basecloth, I've finally reprinted the buds design. This time in tomato on natural hemp as well as black. The fabric is a rich cream and is paler than the previous print run. So soft and luxurious!
I can't wait to use it! I'm thinking of panels on a skirt. Available in the shop now!
The waterhen has also been reprinted in the same colourways. Yesterday, I visited gorgeous Hedgeley Dene, the park that inspired this design for our regular duck/waterhen feeding excursion and met so many new waterhen chicks and ducklings! I love spring!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I especially love the tomato colourway!

Danielle said...

Looks gorgeous!

euni said...

oh my goodness, these are gorgeous. :)

nerida said...

The buds in tomato look fantastic!

Bellgirl said...

Ah, I grew up near Hedgeley Dene! My brother and I used to ride our bikes over the bridges and fish for turtles, and I rode through every day on my way to high school. This fabric is even more special because I know these moorhens personally!

Hoppo Bumpo said...

The waterhens look terrific in the new colourway - their pretty detail looks really striking in tomato.

Congratulations on the feature on Apartment Therapy too!

Sarah said...

I have had the orchard print listed as one of my favorites for a while now. Love your work and am planning to feature you on our blog soon (www.theestateofthings.com). Also I noticed that someone from Robbins, NC visited your blog, they are about 30 min away from where I live. Small world!