Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Places to go

It's always nice to see your creations about the place, and now there are two new places to find pippijoe! Oh, they also have other people's stuff too, which may be worth a look!



Rosie Pose in an online boutique with gorgeous gifts and inspired children's clothing. You can find some really beautiful and individual things there!

Udessi is a brand new online gallery featuring Australian artists, craftspeople and designers. Based in Brisbane (my home town!) Kim also writes a blog that is definitely worth a peek!

3 comments:

Black Eyed Susie said...

How exciting! I'm about to have a few of my things put in Rosiepose too. There are some beautiful things there.

Black Eyed Susie said...

Not sure how to contact you to ask so I hope you don't mind me doing it here. Would you mind if I used one of your photos on my blog? I just bought my daughter one of your tees and want to boast about it!

caitlin said...

Absolutely! You're welcome to use any pics you like = I'm pleased you like the tee!