Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Keeping up appearances

Nest lamp shade on Era base

Progress is happening, albeit slowly, but you get used to that around here, no need for high expectations or anything... Anyway, I thought I'd show off some of the drum light shades and lamps so you know I'm actually doing stuff. I'm getting a little 'range' together...

Hallway view with Drum light pendant

You'll see these on the pippijoe website once I get all the coding right.

Other stuff has been going on too, but more of that later.. 

3 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

They look great! I love the way you have your fabric displayed, too.

Fer said...

Gorgeous! I love the style of your hallway too. :o)

Shannon said...

yes good to see some action...and there I was thinking you were just sitting about drinking coffee with the mums at the park....