Thursday, 2 April 2009

Pebbles


I've been waiting for some more fabric, and it is slowly making its way to me but I just couldn't wait to see this new design in the flesh, so jumped ahead and used the last of my stash on a quick little run. This colourway is now in the shop! Hopefully the new fabrics will arrive in the next week or two and I'll print this in a few more colours. I'm thinking eggshell blue and a pale caramel, but am open to suggestion..

Quick update - I've put a few pebbles and nests mix packs in the shop now too - enjoy!

6 comments:

Cicada Studio said...

Very pretty and versatile.

Danielle said...

lovely new design!

Michelle said...

Oh! Oh! I love this!

Would also look great in a vintagey peacock green as well! And black, of course.

Jesse said...

I can see why you couldn't wait! It's gorgeous.

Shimmy Shake said...

Great design, I love the pebbles. Especially in red!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Grey? Orange?
Every colour of the rainbow!