Friday, 21 August 2009

Hello from Sydney!

I'm about to head off to day 3 at the Stitches and Craft show, it's a beautiful sunny day and my stall has an incredible view over the racecourse to the city. I've been so busy over the last few days meeting so many people, crafters and bloggers. Thanks for saying hi, I love meeting people face to face after making acquaintance online.

The incubator section of the show (on level 4) is full to the brim of independent designers and it's been fabulous for me to spend time amongst them all. If you're in Sydney, do come in and say hello, there are so many interesting people and goodies around. I've taken a few pics and will upload them when I'm back in Melbourne next week.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

missfee said...

hello from day one - level 4 is the best indeed!!!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

I hope you're having a blast! I wish I could be there :-)

My.Florentine said...

I was there, your fabric and designs were awesome :)