Wednesday, 12 August 2009

oodles of oddments


I hitched a ride to the freight depot today with justine and we managed to offload all our gear to be shipped to Sydney for the Stitches and Craft show! I'm so excited! I've been cleaning up the debris and have put together oodles of oddments packs which I'll take up as well. Ok, maybe not oodles, 10, but a good looking 10! So they've been packed into the bag of all the other things I *should* have put on the semi already..


Also, I've heard a rumour that the incubator section of the show is on the same floor as the champagne bar, and it will be open on saturday... which can only be a good thing?

Cheers to that!

4 comments:

yardage girl said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the S&CS in Sydney. How great to have a glass (or several) of bubbles on hand - yahoo!

mixtapezine said...

sooo lovely to meet you - looking forward to hanging out in Sydney xx

Exquisite Accessories said...

ooohhh lovely blog have a great time at the stitches & craft show Elaine :)

smileybella said...

OMG - this collection of fabric is divine. You must go bananas over it. It looks Japanese. I frame fabric, I love it so much - my only trouble now is that I have no walls left to cover with more fabric!