Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Felted and rested

We've escaped to the beach for the school holidays. I've been watching the rain coming in over the water, exploring rockpools and playing with felt. I made this necklace as a gift a little while ago and wasn't able to blog about it until now! I love the texture of the felt against the bright red grosgrain ribbon!

I'm enjoying plenty of relaxation and tea before I begin to get ready for a trip to Adelaide for the Bowerbird Bazaar. If you're in Adelaide for the weekend of the 9-11th October, please come and say hi!

3 comments:

Little Mary Moo said...

That necklace is so pretty. It sounds like you had a lovely time at the beach.

Jodie said...

Hey there gorgeous, That necklace is great. I have just been using the fabric I got from you in sydney - spectacular fabric as always !

bkhdesign said...

I like the necklace.