Friday, 2 October 2009

In a rush


It's been a busy old afternoon with a new colourway heading off to duckcloth in a lovely grass green. It's not there yet, but will be soon! I do have a little bit left here which I'm taking to the sisters' market tomorrow. Completely last minute decision to go, hopefully I'll be ready in time! I've got just over 12 hours to prepare so just fabric this time!
The rest will be coming with me to Adelaide next week for the Bowerbird Bazaar which is on next weekend!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the market. I might see you there.

Bethany Linz said...

hi Caitlin how are you? i thought you being a fellow designer that you might like my blog :-)
its http://linzanddamerellstudio.blogspot.com/
Beth

One Flew Over said...

Another spectaular print!

Danielle said...

Lovely springtime colour!

amy prior said...

It was nice to meet you on the weekend; beautiful fabric; hope Bowerbird Bazaar went well for you! Next time I go to a market it is without child/ren so I can concentrate more on shopping and stringing a proper sentence together!