Thursday, 3 June 2010

Heading to Vegas!


I need little enticement to head to Brisbane given it's my home town, there's a new niece to squish and it's much warmer than misty Melbourne. So, conveniently coinciding with the mid year school holidays, I'm excited to announce I'll be at the next Finders Keepers which will again be held in the gorgeous old Museum Building. I'm looking forward to seeing all the local Brisbane designers and catching up with some old friends, while the kids are otherwise entertained at their grandparents place. It's a win-win!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

great, I will pop in and say hello!

time4craft said...

Hi Caitlin,
I was so suprised & delighted to meet you at the bris Finders keepers market on sunday .Im pretty excited about makeing up your beautiful fabric into comfy cousion covers for our nest.
I said Id drop you a line with my craft blog details , it took me a while but here it is ...www.time4craft.com.au.
Lovely to meet you.nikki