Wednesday, 14 July 2010

What I did over the holidays...

First of all there was the Finders Keepers in Brisbane, I wish I could show you some of my own pics, but I was just too busy to take one! Anyway, above are two I ‘borrowed’ from their website.

Needless to say it was a fantastic event, lovely people, bands, food and masses of beautiful things to see! I've just heard today the exciting news that FK will be in Melbourne this October!

Also a lovely relaxing weekend full of food, wine, creativity and fabulous company at Sewjourn. I have to say I relaxed and ate more than I created, but still came home with a few things to show and tell:

My first book binding project! (Thanks Cathy)

Table Runner

Button Tree

Paper flowers

They are now arranged or framed and up on my wall, as I’ve just tarted up the house for some visitors. But now they have gone, it can all fall into disarray as per usual.

Paper Flowers and Button Tree framed and on the wall

6 comments:

Liesl said...

They look fantastic framed! Picture perfect.

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

It looks like you were pretty productive to me.

They do look great on the wall. Hope the visitors visit went well.

Melanie said...

And to me too! I think the see-what-happens approach worked beautifully for you, and was probably a lot more relaxing than my 'full speed ahead' approach!

Bellgirl said...

What a beautiful table runner! A new kit, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

They turned out lovely!

wej said...

great blog!
-Visit My Blog
or avail
Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)