Tuesday, 1 February 2011

A little craft



I had a lovely day last week being creative with mrs HB and a pile of chocolate biscuits. Inspired by this little bit of applique by red pepper quilts, I thought I'd add colour to the Laundry Birds. Now to find a frame..

Free time for drawing and craft has been sadly lacking recently but with kinder and school going back I'm looking forward to a little creative space. At least for the next 6 weeks... when I'm not otherwise busy decluttering and nesting ready for bub number 3 - eek!

4 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh i love the added embroidery, too cute!! Pats to belly, how are you coping pregnant in the heat?? Love Posie

Nikki said...

I thought I liked the black on white laundry birds but I think I'm a bit in love with the white on black..... and the colour stitching is fabulous.

Best wishes for you and bub. Tres excitement.

Jacqui Dodds said...

Glad to hear that you are well - how exciting another new addition to the family!

Lilli boo said...

I love this combination of black and white with the accents of colours... very inspiring. Enjoy this time so beautiful before the pending arrival :)