Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I love Melbourne!

Queen Victoria Hospital, Lonsdale Street, Melbourne

I'm a Brisbane girl at heart, but have always loved Melbourne (I've been here 12 years now!). I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that many of the old buildings have been designed by my great great grandfather JJ Clark. I like to decorate my home, he decorated the city.

Old Treasury Building, Spring Street, Melbourne

The State Library of Victoria is having a talk about his work next month! I may not make it as baby #3 is due this sunday. My phone app says it's the size of a watermelon and I've a 5.81% chance of giving birth today.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't it crazy how much we use phone apps? I had my youngest over four years ago, and there was nothing like that around. Pretty cool.
Wow. I think that just made me sound really old!

Andi said...

What a great family heritage!!!!
Happy melon hatching.
Andi x

Nikki said...

Your great-great grandfather left some remarkable landmarks in this city.

Best wishes for bub #3's arrival.
xx

Posie Patchwork said...

Ha, good luck if you hit that 5% today!! Wow, what an amazing part of your family history!! Wishing you well for your sweet baby 3 to arrival safely soon, love Posie

Amy said...

How ace is that?
I admire your great grandfather's designs with awe when I'm in the city.
xx

Thea said...

Wow that's impressive. Congratulations on the new edition to the family.